On behalf of Seton Coastside, a member of the Daughters of Charity Health System, we welcome you to our resident information site. Seton Medical Center and Seton Coastside are members of the Daughters of Charity Health System and together have served the community for more than 110 years. Our dedicated staff of health professionals provide comprehensive, excellent healthcare that is compassionate and attentive to the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. In keeping with our Mission, we strive to promote healthy families, responsible stewardship of the environment, and a just society through value-based relationships and community-based collaboration.
- The hospital has 116 skilled nursing beds equipped with bedside furniture and a bed with a nurse call system. Each room has either two or three beds and a bathroom.
- All resident rooms and care areas are cleaned daily.
Mail, Newspapers and Flowers
- Mail may be addressed to you at the hospital address. Mail is delivered daily except on weekends.
- Flowers are delivered to resident rooms as soon as they arrive.
For Your Safety and Security
Because we care about your health and the health of others, smoking is not allowed inside the hospital. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside the hospitals.
For your protection, the hospital conducts fire and disaster drills regularly.
All medications taken while in the hospital are prescribed by a physician, dispensed by the hospital pharmacy and administered by a nurse.
Wheelchairs are available on all nursing units.
- We ask that residents bring only essential items such as a robe, slippers and personal care items and no more than $5 cash.
- There is a space at the bedside for glasses, dentures, hearing aids and other personal items.
Free parking for residents and visitors is available immediately outside the main hospital entrance.
Support and Special Services
Learn about Spiritual Care Services at Seton Coastside.Financial Arrangements
The hospital’s financial advisor will confirm insurance benefits before or immediately after admission.
Additional important information to review before your stay at Seton Coastside includes: